Wednesday 17 February 2016

SHOW-OFF AND TELL #20 - Keith Deininger - The Godgame

#20 in my growing list of posts where I unashamedly show off my signed copies of books is one that arrived with me just this week, and I could not be happier to finally get my hands on a hard copy of this little beauty.

The Godgame by Keith Deininger.

This is the first time this has been available in a hard copy and this is purely down to the immense amount of work that Mr Deininger has put into making this book look as beautiful as it does.

This edition includes the first two books in the series, The Godgame and The Blood of Talos. This is a new epic series where Keith takes us to a wondrous land of war and fantasy where the story is dark and mysterious with never ending twists.

This is my copy:




As you can see from the picture below (which will never do it justice), the reason it took a while to get out was the level of detail Mr Deininger went to in getting everything he could put into this one to give you loads of added little extras like this map of the world, loads of footnotes throughout the story and a huge appendix at the back giving you a ton of extra information on the world.




An added surprise for me, was being included just inside the front cover. This was a rather bloody fantastic surprise to get, especially when I appear on page alongside such greats as Greg F Gifune and Craig Saunders.




And lastly, an invitation from Mr Deininger that I am definitely going to hold him to!




You can read my review of The Godgame here.

You can read my review of The Blood of Talos here.


You can buy any of Keith’s books here:




An award-winning writer of fantastic and disturbing fiction, Keith Deininger is the author of several novels and novellas, including THE NEW
FLESHWITHINMARROW'S PIT, and THE GODGAME series. He was raised in the American Southwest and currently resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico with his wife, baby daughter Violet and four dogs.














And for more about Keith, visit his site or find him on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment