Wednesday 16 September 2015

SHOW-OFF AND TELL #7 - Christina Bergling - Savages and The Waning

This weeks Show-Off and Tell is a two for one special!

Christina Bergling may not be a name you are very familiar with. You should change that. She writes exceptionally good stories and I am lucky enough to have signed copies of both Savages and The Waning.

This is my copy of Savages.




Savages is a post apocalyptic zombie story that is different from probably any other zombie story you have read.




This is my copy of The Waning.




This book affected me in ways reading a book has never affected me before. It was superb.




You can read my review of Savages here.

You can read my review of The Waning here.


If you would like to help support Confessions of a Reviewer then please consider using the links below to buy Savages or The Waning or any other books written by Christina or indeed anything at all from Amazon. This not only supports me, but also lets me know how many people actually like to buy books after reading my reviews and features.

Thanks.




Colorado-bred writer, Christina Bergling, sold her soul early into the writing game. By fourth grade, she knew she wanted to be an author, and in college, she actively pursued it and started publishing small scale. However, with the realities of eating and paying bills, she hocked her passion to profession and worked as a technical writer and document manager, even traveling to Iraq as a contractor.

Assent Publishing brought her back to her art publishing her debut novella, Savages, to be followed by a second, The Waning. Bergling is a mother of two young children and lives with her family in Colorado Springs.







And for more about Christina, visit her site or find her on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment