Thursday 13 August 2015

THE MILESTONES KEEP A COMING!!




Would you believe it! Two milestones within a week!

Milestone one:

Confessions of a Reviewer celebrated its half birthday on 4th August!

Six months since I started my journey into the unknown world of blogging. I was a total virgin. No knowledge of what to do or how to go about doing it. All I knew what to do was pick up a book, read it, then ramble about it.

It appears that some of you out there like to read my ramblings. There is no one more surprised at that than me.

Milestone two:

15,000 hits in six months and one week. I am flabbergasted at the fact I am averaging 1000 hits a week at the minute.

This is down to one reason and one reason only: YOU!!

From the bottom of my heart I say thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to visit the blog and for wanting to return to read my reviews, my interviews and my guest posts.

I am truly grateful for all of the support I have had over this past six months and hope I can count on your support for the next six months and every month after that.

I have lots more planned for the blog and will hopefully be able to continue to come up with unique ideas and features to give you something to read when you find a bit of spare time.

Again, thank you to each and every one of you that have visited Confessions of a Reviewer. Here’s to the full birthday party in another six months! Oh……and please remember to tell your friends to drop in too!

Nev. 

No comments:

Post a Comment