Thursday 2 July 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: UPCOMING INTERVIEW WITH CHRISTINA BERGLING




I am very happy to announce that as part of her build up to the release of her new book The Waning, technical writer (you will find out what that is in the interview), mom and excellent writer of horror, Christina Bergling will be appearing on the blog later this week!

Saturday 4th July will see an interview with Christina where she talks about her life, her writing and of course the new novella The Waning, being released on 6th July. Christina has had to put up with all her time spent at the day job, two young kids, and me pestering her non-stop for a couple of weeks but has still managed to come up with the goods for a very interesting interview for Confessions.

The interview will run for two nights with my review of The Waning coming on the release day 6th July. As an extra treat, I will also be publishing my review of her first novella, Savages (which for some reason I never posted on the blog…..oops) on 7th July.

Please pop along to the blog and show your support for a lady who makes her debut on Confessions of a Reviewer. I can assure you though, it will not be the last.




2 comments:

  1. ken Martin Wright3 July 2015 at 12:31

    Very dynamic lady, and a panoramic painter of the pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have put it better myself Ken. You trying to steal my thunder? lol

    ReplyDelete