Thursday 26 March 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: DEAD ROSES SPECIAL STARTING 30TH MARCH



Any idea how hard it's been to keep this secret?

I know I have shared this with a couple of people already, but I am very very VERY proud to announce that starting next Monday 30th March I will be running a special feature on the new collaboration, Dead Roses: Five Dark Tales of Twisted Love from Evans Light, Adam Light, Gregor Xane, Jason Parent and Edward Lorn.

Included in this one are individual interviews with all five authors and a group interview about their writing together. 

Kicking it all off I have an exclusive interview with Mike Tenebrae, the man responsible for the cover art on the book, about his talents as an artist and his involvement in this project.

This is a huge feature for the blog and has taken quite a bit of work to put together so please put the date in your diary and join me next week to find out all you need to know about these guys and the book itself.

Thanks.

Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment