Sunday 31 January 2016

JUST A COUPLE OF THINGS!!

Hi guys. I just wanted to bring a couple of things to your attention tonight. This week is going to be a bit upside down on the blog. I probably won’t be following my normal routine of guest posts and showing off, due to the party coming up on Thursday. I did, however, just want to remind you of a couple of things.




Number one is obviously the party on Facebook on Thursday night. In case you have been living under a rock and don’t know about it, you can visit this link for all the details. If you can’t get in for whatever reason, let me know and I will invite you in.

On the night we will be giving away a star prize for the big writing competition. I was going to have something nice for the star prize but have been let down on that front so will instead be making up a bumper book bundle for the winner. This will probably include most of the signed copies that have been donated so if you want to be in with a chance of winning them, you need to get in touch with Jo, very urgently, to get your word and get your story written! The terms and conditions can be found on the Facebook page for the party.


The second thing I want remind you about is the LIVE interview with the voice of the books, Chris Barnes, next Saturday night.




We are sorting out exactly which platform we are using for this so that you can join in LIVE with us for some fun, and hopefully a very interesting night.

We will be providing you with a link and everything you need to know to be able to join us, here on the blog, and also probably sharing all over Facebook. We would be delighted if you could join us and join in with questions on the night.

Don’t forget we will be setting aside some time for you to ask Chris to read things in different styles. This could be your shopping list in a Russian accent or the back of a shampoo bottle in an Outer Mongolian accent. Whatever you want.


The last thing I want to mention is the Profile Page I am setting up. My apologies, but I haven’t even got working on that yet. The party has taken over everyday life at the minute and I’m not getting much of anything done.

I will be working on this before the end of the month and everyone who has already sent their details to me will be first up there. Remember if you want to be added to the Profile Page, then drop me an email at


I will be back in touch with links for the Chris Barnes interview later in the week.

Thanks.

Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment