Wednesday 29 April 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: INTERVIEW WITH SHANNON KIRK AND REVIEW OF METHOD 15/33



Shannon Kirk? Nope me neither. That’s probably because this lady is just on the verge of publishing her first novel Method 15/33. It’s a thriller and trust me, it’s one you do not want to miss.

I was lucky enough to get an advance reader copy through NetGalley. I am so so glad I did.

I was also lucky enough to get an interview with the lady herself in the run up to publication next week.

The interview will be published in two parts starting on Saturday 2nd May, continuing on 3rd May and my review on 4th May.

Shannon was very gracious in giving an in depth interview answering questions on her life in general, her life as a lawyer and her life as a writer. Shannon will also take on “The Ten Confessions”. It is extremely interesting and inspiring interview so please come along and meet the woman behind the story. I have a feeling this will be the first of very many interviews about this book. I think it is going to be huge!

Nev.






No comments:

Post a Comment