Thursday 6 October 2016

Confessions has a surprise for you next week!!!!

You know when someone tells you something and asks you to keep it a secret

Someone did that with me last week. Problem is, I am really no good at keeping secrets. I like to give hints, and try to get people to guess what the secret is without directly telling them the secret because then I would feel incredibly guilty about them knowing the secret and then it isn’t a secret anymore and the person who told me the secret wouldn’t tell me anymore.

It’s a difficult position to be in isn’t it?

Anyway……should I tell you the secret now, or just give you a hint?

I think if I just told you, then it wouldn’t be very fair. As well as that I wouldn’t have a surprise for you next week because you would already know.

If I just give you a hint will you promise not to tell anyone?

Happy days!

The secret involves this man:




The Man


And a donkey:



The Donkey


Can you guess? Can you? Eh?





Everything will be revealed on Monday 10th October!

3 comments:

  1. I know! I know! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I wonder ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howe do you hear about this stuff before anyone else?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete