Thursday 7 July 2016

COME SAY HELLO AT HORROR CON!!

There will be no more posts from Confessions until next Monday, 11th July. The main reason for this is that I am going away for the weekend and quite frankly I don’t trust anyone else to publish any reviews or posts without bringing the whole blog to a standstill by deleting everything!

The dog has offered to help out but I worry about the typos due to the fact he has no fingers.

Which brings me to my next point! I will not be here because I am off to Horror Con in Rotherham / Sheffield this weekend!




This is a weekend I have been looking forward to for a long long time. This is my first opportunity to actually meet, face to face, some of the wonderful (and not so) people I have virtually met this past couple of years in the wonderful world of horror writing.

It turns out now that there are quite a few of us staying in the same hotel so many predictions have been made about the level of carnage about to bestow itself on the region.

If you are going and I don’t know about it, then let me know. I am sure there are quite a few people going along, like me, just to browse and meet some people and enjoy the atmosphere.

If this is the case, then please come and say hello if you see me. I am not hard to miss (bald Irish guy with Specs wearing a metal T-Shirt with either a beer or coffee in my hand depending on the time of day) and contrary to popular belief, I don’t bite and am always up for a chat whether it be something you might want to do with Confessions, or just chew the fat.

To those going, hope to see you there.

To those not going, na na na naaaa naaaaaaa!

Thanks again for supporting Confessions.

Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment