Saturday 16 July 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT: DUNCAN BRADSHAW WEEK ON CONFESSIONS!



We all love a good week long spotlight on someone at Confessions and we are doing it again next week!

Starting on Tuesday 19th we are kicking off a week of Duncan P Bradshaw, celebrating the launch of his newest book, Hexagram.

This has the normal mixture of features from Confessions during the week including an interview, review, showing off and guest posts from Duncan.

I have to quite honestly say that this is probably the funniest interview I have ever had the pleasure of conducting. It turned out to be so long that for the first time ever I have had to split it into three nights. Trust me, you don’t want to miss any of them!

This is what we have planned for you:

Tuesday 19th – Interview Part One.
Wednesday 20th – Interview Part Two.
Thursday 21st – Interview Part Three.
Friday 22nd – Confessions review of Hexagram.
Sunday 24th – Duncan’s Past, Present and Future Confession.
Monday 25th – Showing Off Hexagram on the launch date!




We both really hope you can come along to this and show your support for Duncan for his latest release!

Thanks for visiting Confessions of a Reviewer!

Nev.


CONFESSIONS REVIEWS DUNCAN P BRADSHAW






Part-Time Author/Full-Time Loon.

One day upon waking, as if from some frightful nightmare, I sat at my laptop and typed out letters, which formed words, slowly they created sentences. People read it and said, that's okay that is, have a biscuit. And I said yes.

I live in Wiltshire, in Southern England with my wife Debbie and our two cats, Rafa and Pepe, they just miaowed a hello at you. Between bouts of prolonged washing up and bungie cord knitting, I type out the weird and wonderful things that run around my head.

My debut novel, zom-com Class Three, was released in November 2014, the first book in the follow up trilogy, Class Four: Those Who Survive is out in July 2015. I'm then going to try and get some novellas released which are on something other than the undead.

And for more about Duncan, visit his site or find him on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment