Thursday 21 April 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW INTERVIEW COMING NEXT WEEK!

I am very pleased to announce that next week; Confessions of a Reviewer will be publishing its latest interview. This time it is with horror writer, noir writer, comedy writer, need to stop now because he writes in more styles in one story than I even know writer, Adam Howe!




Adam is doing a little bit of publicity tour at the minute and I jumped at the chance of getting on board with that one and was delighted when he agreed to do an interview with us here at Confessions.

I’m still not sure what all of the conditions he put in place mean, but I’m sure that will all come to light. I am though, quite frankly, very worried.

The interview will start with Part One being published on Sunday 24th with Part Two being published on Monday 25th. This will, as always, be followed by the Confessions review of Adam’s latest book Die Dog or Eat the Hatchet on the Tuesday 26th.




The review is one with a slight difference though. I have already read and reviewed it, so, Confessions would like to invite you to come along and read this latest review by Mr Matthew Cash. Matty-Bob will hopefully be joining Confessions on a regular basis to review books once the new site is up and running, so please welcome him with open arms! Open them wider……he’s a big lad!

This is an interview that I had a lot of fun with. I knew from previous conversations with Mr Howe that he is a very funny, and almost maniacal man, (some people would even call for the men in the black van with the white coats) so I was really looking forward to it.

He didn’t let me down.

It’s honest, fun, direct, and to the point and gives a great insight into the man behind some of the best stories I have read in years.

Trust me, this is one you do not want to miss!

Tell all your friends!

Thanks.

The Confessions Team

No comments:

Post a Comment