Thursday 7 January 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT: LET'S GET THIS SHOW BACK ON THE ROAD!!




So it’s back to the grindstone again! Not only have I returned to work after nearly five months off after my surgery, I reckon it’s about time to get this blog back up and running and start talking books again!

I am not planning any great changes to the format of the blog at the minute because it seems to be working well for me and for anyone interested enough to read it, so I will be sticking with the same format.

I am in the process of developing some new ideas for pages and features over the coming months and will post about them when I know more. Maybe as early as tomorrow!




Karen Malena


I will be kicking things off again next week on 11th January with a two-part interview and a book review featuring a lady by the name of Karen Malena. I suspect a lot of people that follow my blog won’t be familiar with the name but once you read this, as always, thorough interview, you should know all you need to know about her. One thing Confessions likes to do is support the indie authors and get names out there!

We do of course still have the Confessions of my Past, Present and Future feature running and have some wonderful submissions for this coming up shortly. Also I have a little backlog of reviews typed up and ready to go so they may come thick and fast for a couple of weeks. I also have a few interviews to organise over the coming weeks and hope to have some more news on that soon as well.




The biggest thing for me in the near future is obviously the first birthday of the blog in February. I am spending a lot of time in the think tank trying to come up with ideas for something special to do for this and will keep you posted on this as well.

As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and for continually coming back to read my ramblings.

Thanks.

Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment