Friday 9 October 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: Another Milestone and a new interview next week!



Well Confessions has hit another Milestone! On 4th October the blog was officially opened for eight months. On that same day the “Blog Visits” counter clicked over to the amazingly wonderful number of 20,000.

I honestly cannot thank people enough for the support you have all shown to me over this past eight months. This includes every single person who has visited, should that visit just have been for a quick look or to read one of my many reviews, interviews and features.

To all of the authors, publishers and presses who have supported me by either sending me books to review, taking part in my features, offering your time for blog posts and sending me wonderful signed copies of your books – your generosity and dedication never ceases to amaze me. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Things have been tough for myself and my family personally for this past few months and the blog has been a bit of a release for me so I appreciate every single comment and message of support for what I do. They honestly keep me going. Especially when it feels, at times, there is no point.

Next week I have an interview for you. This is the first one I have done in a bit whilst I try to get back on my feet and get back into the swing of the blog.

It is with the wonderful horror / thriller writer William Malmborg.




I must apologise to William as this was actually completed quite a while ago but due to various circumstances, none of them down to William, it is only being published now. Trust me it is worth the wait. It is an extremely candid and funny interview with, in my opinion, one of the best around at the minute.

Monday 12th will see the interview Part One with Part Two on Tuesday 13th. On Wednesday 14th I will be publishing my review of William’s latest book, Blind Eye, released in May.




Last bit of news is sad stuff. Well for me anyway. Due to various circumstances beyond my control, I will not now be attending Fcon later this month. This is really sad for me because I have made so many wonderful “virtual” friends this past year and I know a lot of them will be at Fcon. I was really looking forward to meeting people and having a few beers but alas, it is not to be. There will be others though so you haven’t got rid of me that easy!

Again, thank you so much for all of your support this past eight months. It makes me feel so much better to know what I am doing actually interests someone other than just me.

Oh and remember to tell your friends!

Nev

No comments:

Post a Comment