Wednesday 9 September 2015

SHOW-OFF AND TELL #6 - Duncan Ralston - Gristle and Bone: 7 Delectable Tales of Terror

This weeks Show-Off and tell is another recent delivery to me. Gristle and Bone: 7 Delectable Tales of Terror by Duncan Ralston.

This one has just been released with a new cover which as you can see will put you off your dinner after just one look! I love it. When I opened the package with this inside, and showed it to my wife, she promptly ran and threw up thirty seconds later! Job done Mr Ralston!




This is my first book sent to me from Canada. Look! They can write in English there as well!




If you haven't picked your copy up yet then what are you waiting for? You can use the links below to add this little beauty to your shelf! You won't regret it!

You can see my review of Gristle and Bone here.

If you would like to help support Confessions of a Reviewer then please consider using the links below to buy Gristle and Bone or any other books written by Duncan or indeed anything at all from Amazon. This not only supports me, but also lets me know how many people actually like to buy books after reading my reviews and features.

Thanks.




Duncan Ralston was born in Toronto, and spent his teens in a small town. As a "grown-up," Duncan lives with his girlfriend and their dog in Toronto, where he writes about the things that frighten and disturb him. In addition to his twisted short stories found in GRISTLE & BONE and THE BLACK ROOM MANUSCRIPTS, his debut novel, SALVAGE, will haunt various booksellers in September.

"Ralston's work is easy to read. His style adapts neatly to suit the story he is crafting, and the stories have an ebb and flow that make you want to complete reading." - The Bookie Monster Review of GRISTLE & BONE

And for more about Duncan, visit his site or find him on social media:


No comments:

Post a Comment