Wednesday 29 July 2015

SHOW-OFF AND TELL #2 - John Connolly - A Song of Shadows

Number two in the Show-Off and Tell feature needs no introduction at all.

A Song of Shadows by the legend that is, John Connolly.




I was lucky enough to pick up this little beauty when Mr Connolly hosted an evening in my home town of Newcastle in April of this year. I hung around afterwards and had a little chat while he signed this for me.




I also met him when he was in town to promote The Wolf in Winter in 2014.




When I met him in April of this year, I thought I would stick my neck out and ask if he would do a short video interview for me and answer The Ten Confessions. Proving what a great guy he is, he said yes immediately and once I had stopped shaking I managed to pull it off.

In case you missed it, the link for the interview is below.




You can buy A Song of Shadows here:


You can pre-order A Song of Shadows here:

Amazon US



John Connolly was born in Dublin in 1968. His debut -EVERY DEAD THING - swiftly launched him right into the front rank of thriller writers, and all his subsequent novels have been Sunday Times bestsellers. He is the first non-American writer to win the US Shamus award. (For Every Dead Thing). In 2007 he was awarded the Irish Post Award for Literature.














You can see more of John at his website.

John’s author page can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment