Sunday 14 June 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: CHANGES TO THE BLOG!!

Good morning / afternoon / evening to all my Confessors!

This is a little announcement to let you know of some changes I am making to the blog. I am removing a couple of pages and adding a couple of new ones to hopefully enhance your reading pleasure.

I am removing the “Music” and “Motorbikes” pages from the blog. This is mainly because, given that the blog is mostly about books (which was always my intention) I have neglected the Music and Motorbike pages to the point where they are taking up unnecessary space and to be honest, I don’t think a lot of you would have much interest in them anyway.

Don’t panic though because I am replacing them with two brand new pages!

The first will be called “Confessions of my Past, Present and Future”. This is a new feature that will be full of guest posts from some of my (and hopefully your) favourite authors. I have set some people a task of writing a post about books that featured in their past and what they are reading now and also what they might expect to be doing in the year 2045. The page is now live and it has a full description on it of what you should expect to see.

I have had an amazing response from authors that I contacted to take part and so far every reply I have had has been a YES! (allowing for book deadlines and such). I am hoping to make this a regular feature. I was hoping to post one a month but believe it or not, after the responses I got, this may very well turn into a weekly event. I am hopefully going to publish the first entry next Sunday 21st June.

The second new page is called “Show-off and Tell”. This one is simple. It’s my way of showing off the signed books and other signed stuff I have in my collection. I will feature some pictures, a little bit of background and of course links where you can buy your own copies and get more info on the authors.

Hopefully in the near future there will be more new pages to come with more guest posts and wonderful content.

Again thank you so much for coming back regularly to read the blog and for making it such a success for me, and I hope you enjoy the new pages.

If I haven’t contacted you as yet and you would like to take part in either “Confessions of my Past, Present and Future” or indeed “Show-off and Tell” then drop me an email at confessionsofareviewer@gmail.com

Thanks again.

Nev.

No comments:

Post a Comment